JD Networking Group Miami
We have a solid group of JDs in a variety of categories. JDNG focuses of course on attorneys but more uniquely on JD degree holders who work in other fields of business. The diversity of ideas and experiences makes the group dynamic and conversations more engaging.
A few of the JDs already in the group include:
- CEO of a Home Health Care company
- Board Certified Aviation Attorney and pilot. One of only 40 in the state
- Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice attorney with 40 years of experience
- Multi-generational law firm owner in Miami doing Family Law
- Real Estate attorney now focused on Residential Real Estate Brokerage
- A Business and Financial Advisor for Homebuilders
- An attorney with a nation-wide niche practice in Lemon Law
- Medical Malpractice Defense attorney with one of Florida’s largest firms
- Land Use and Zoning Law attorney with his finger on the pulse of major developments in and outside Miami
- General Counsel of a Litigation Support Company
- Commercial Litigation attorney with international expertise
- Cannabis Business Consultant and attorney focused on Cannabis Law
- Managing Partner of a 20+-person firm who focuses on Intellectual Property Law
The JD’s already in the group have successful businesses and are experts in their areas of law. Each attorney in the group holding a category is very focused on having only the best people to join and fill additional categories. As we are looking for the best in each category we appreciate introductions and testimonials regarding new potential members. We have and are seeking JD degree holders working in various areas of business in addition to those who are practicing law.
The new guests we are seeking will have a minimum of 10 years of experience and recognized success in their field. Our target is the owner or managing partner of a company or firm with more than 10 employees. Please let us know who exceeds these minimum criteria and has your trust and respect in Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Tax (CPA), Forensic Accounting, Legal Recruiting, and Private Equity.
JD Networking Group
Our Purpose is to build business relationships, share ideas, and create the foundation for professional referrals. We invite Juris Doctor degree holders (JD’s) who are practicing attorneys and Juris Doctor degree holders (JD’s) working in other professions and fields of business. Only Juris Doctor degree holders (JD’s) are permitted to attend.
Our Vision is a dynamic, high-level, ethical, and productive group of about 20 JD’s having an open discussion. Each attendee will leave the meeting with an invitation to a new group or event or an introduction to at least one new prospective client or professional referral source.
Our Mission is to purposefully share information about ourselves as people, business goals, best practices for business growth, and then help each other make connections. In addition to our Boca Raton lunches on the 2nd and fourth Monday of each month, we have JD Networking Group meetings every Thursday at 8 am in Fort Lauderdale and lunches twice per month in Miami.
Our Goal is to have attendees invite trusted and respected JD’s who are attorneys, professional advisors, business owners with multiple employees, leaders in the community, and corporate executives to be guests each month.
DIRECTIONS / LOGISTICS:
Please arrive early (11:45 am) as the parking lot gets crowded at that time and we start promptly at Noon. Please do not arrive past Noon as it slows the progress of our meeting and is unfair to the first people introduced.
Each attendee will pay for their own lunch. There is no additional fee to attend.
Please contact the organizer, Jeff Tockman, if you have any questions. 561-755-7764