PURPOSE / GOAL:
Alan Crane, Bankruptcy Attorney, and Partner with Furr & Cohen, started this lunch group in 2016. The goal is to have a group of professionals who focus on assisting business clients that are going through difficult times whether it is because of growth, contraction, litigation, creditor and/or debt-related issues. Successful professionals come for ideas to handle issues that their clients are facing. By sharing ideas and strategies we think outside of the box and better serve our respective clients.
Our target list for the lunch includes Commercial and Business Litigation Attorneys, Business Valuation Specialists, Tax Attorneys, Business Forensic Accountants, Traditional Business Accountants, Non-Traditional Financing Professionals (e.g. Equipment, Inventory, Receivables), Transactional Attorneys, Crisis Management Public Relations Professionals, Chapter 11 Trustees, Assignees for the Benefit of Creditors, Chief Restructuring Officers, Business Brokers, Private Equity Professionals, and Investment Bankers. We look forward to introducing new people. Please let us know who you would like us to invite. We typically meet on the last Wednesday of each month in Boca Raton.
1. Round of very brief introductions.
2. Share situations with current or prospective clients where ideas or connections from the group could be beneficial.
3. Share something you wish clients had or had not done and share what you would have done if you were there earlier for a better result. Share the questions that people at the table can ask their own clients to spot opportunities to avoid those mistakes.
4. Time permitting, we ask each person to share a brief story of what sets you apart in your industry.
5. Share groups, organization, or events you think others at the table would appreciate attending.
Alan R. Crane
Attorney At Law
Boca Raton, Florida
Jeff Tockman, JD, MBA
The Referral Navigator