PURPOSE / GOAL:
A business discussion group with half of the attendees as business owners and half of the attendees as professionals who focus on assisting business owner clients.
Thursday, October 19th,⋅12:00 – 1:00pm
Eventbrite link: https://BusinessOwnersandProfessionalsDiscussionGroup2023.eventbrite.com
ZOOM link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/2642502750
ZOOM ID: 2642502750
The format will include half of the time focused on one business owner and their strengths, goals, concerns, action plan, and how the other business owners and professionals on the call can assist with ideas or introductions. The second half of the time will be invested into a focus on one professional who services business owners and and their strengths, goals, concerns, action plan, and how the other business owners and professionals on the call can assist with ideas or introductions.
The event will be professionally moderated and is meant to be a participatory, “think tank,” collaborative discussion group.
Topics we may discuss are not limited and may include issues such as business contraction, litigation, technology or competition, changes in laws or regulations, employer/employee relations, finance, tax policy, or creditor and/or debt-related challenges, and more.
This will allow each of us to think and learn outside of our own expertise and better serve our respective clients, customers, teams, and stakeholders.
1. Round of brief introductions.
2. Focus on one business owner.
3. Focus on one professional.
– We limit the attendance to no more that 10 people
– Please test your use of Zoom software prior to the meeting. You can sign up for a free account.
– Please use your mute button when not speaking.
– Held Quarterly
– Please arrive early as we will start right on time and late arrivals disrupt the meeting.
– Please do not attend if you need to leave early.
– Please do not attend if you need to arrive late.
– Submit suggestions for issues to discuss and new guests to TheReferralNavigator@gmail.com or mFornaro@FornaroLegal.com
Attorney at Law
Matthew Fornaro P.A
Jeff Tockman, JD, MBA
Business Development Consultant
Owner, The Referral Navigator